Qfinsoft (Pty) Ltd was founded in 1999 and represents the combined expertise of a group of engineers with years of practical and consulting experience in computer aided engineering. These technical capabilities have lead to the development of several commercial products and engineering software packages. Through Qfinsoft's international network, we have partnered with world leading CAE companies to represent them locally in South Africa. With these partnerships we distribute, train and support local users in the use of these software products. Through the consulting efforts, Qfinsoft has also built up contacts with an extensive worldwide network of experts both in academia and industry worldwide. Qfinsoft became known in the industry for its technical excellence and high quality of technical support to our customers.
12 December 2013
Qfinsoft is proud to be the South African resellers for Rocky, Discrete Element Modeling Software Solutions.
ROCKY is a powerful, 3D Discrete Element Modeling (DEM) program from Granular Dynamics International (GDI) that quickly and accurately simulates particle behavior within a conveyor chute, mill, or other materials handling system.
To download the brochure click here.
Why Choose ROCKY?
Mining and manufacturing organizations all over the world are choosing ROCKY to evaluate their bulk materials handling systems because ROCKYis:
- FAST & ACCURATE : Using streamlined calculations and double precision processing, ROCKY provides you with accurate results much quicker than the competition.
- REALISTIC : ROCKY simulates more than 5 million particles in nearly limitless shapes and size distributions. Coupled with variable wet, dry, and dust-like properties; easy CAD import of geometries; and ability to move boundaries and vibrate surfaces; ROCKY enables you to replicate nearly any type of material and handling environment you can imagine.
- EASY : A compact user interface, integrated Help topics, and customizable parameters make ROCKY simulations simple to set up. And with its at-a-glance wear data, and integrated metrics and graphs, ROCKY makes analyzing your simulation results an effortless task.
- AFFORDABLE : Priced significantly lower than competing programs, ROCKY gives you the highest performing DEM functionality for your money.
- CUSTOMIZABLE : If out-of-the-box ROCKY doesn't meet your organization's unique needs, GDI developers can tailor the ROCKY code to fit your exact requirements.